Monday, May 16, 2016untilSaturday, May 21, 2016
Québec City, Québec
Third Annual International Summer School on the Geopolitics of Energy & Natural Resources
In partnership with Les Hautes études internationals (HEI) of Université Laval.
To view the Summer School website, please click here.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, May 26, 2016
The Threat of ISIS in Canada and in the Middle East: Destabilization and Radicalization
More details forthcoming. For more information please contact email@example.com
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Reforming the Corporate Tax in a Changing World: A Conference on the 20th Anniversary of the Report of the Technical Committee on Business Taxation
A part of the Walton Consortium Taxation and Economic Growth Program
In partnership with the Canadian Tax Foundation.
• The Corporate Tax: Where Have We Been and Where Are We Going?
• Who Pays the Corporate Tax?
• The Economic Effects of the Corporate Tax
• Business Tax Incentives and Economic Development: Do They Work?
• Beyond the Border: International Aspects of Corporate Taxation
• A New Agenda for Corporate Tax Reform in Canada
More details forthcoming. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org